It’s Sense-Sational Day!
Today is the day to embrace all of the senses that we possess. Teach your little one the five senses that we have:
1. Hearing- Listen to their favorite song
2. sight - Look at some of their art project and have them tell you what they did to make them
3. taste- Have them pull out a snack for all to share
4. touch- See who is the most tickleish in the family
5. smell- Blind fold each other one at a time and have a contest too see who can smell foods and drinks and correctly identify them.
Tags: children activities